Sign in to follow this  
Guest simpsonking

Best Brick Studios looking for Developers

Guest simpsonking

Dear avsim.net Community Best Brick Studios is currently looking for Microsoft Flight Simulator developers for small and large projects. Our current small team of developers our currently working on Albury AUS Airport and Newcastle AUS airport. We produce High Quality 7/cm resolution textured buildings and ground textures. Our scenery is made for freeware or pay ware depending on the quality. We are currently looking for Building Texture Artist 3D Modelers Ground Texture Artist Autogen Developer Photographers Lighting Designer Current Developers Justin Marshall: Founder and CEO, Developer, Photographer David McDonald: Developer, Landscape Artist Edward John Rossiter: Developer, Photographer Joshua: Photographer All developers can work on the own projects and Best Brick Studios will publish them, as well as working on other projects provide by Best brick Studios. We have a high quality pre-made objet library, we also have design tools. We also offer free limited training in some areas. If you would like to join our team email us at: admin@oriondesignhomes.com Best Brick Studios Justin Marshall Founder and CEO

Guest simpsonking
Hey,Do you have a website up and running? If not contact me on jacamaca88@hotmail.com :(
Thank You very much for applying, i have sent an email to you with more information

Hiya,Since you develop scenery for FSX you must have the SDK off the Deluxe FSX Disc 1. Would you be very kind and send the SDK from the CD to me. My email is jack_mc@bigpond.comThanks,

Hiya,Since you develop scenery for FSX you must have the SDK off the Deluxe FSX Disc 1. Would you be very kind and send the SDK from the CD to me. My email is jack_mc@bigpond.comThanks,
That would break the Microsoft License Agreement.

Guest simpsonking
As scruffyduck said,