Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

P_7878

FMS Offset Waypoint

Folks:Could anyone give me an example of how to come up w/ an user-defined "Offset Waypont" on the FMS flight plan? I am referring to the notes on p. 91 of the J41-AOM Operations Guide, but I do not find any other details/examples. How do I defne a new radial/distance waypoint using a given waypoint? Thanks, in advance. [bTW, I personally think PMDG J41 is an excellent product and lot of fun, in spite of the shortcomings discussed elsewhere in the forum...]-Dipti

Folks:Could anyone give me an example of how to come up w/ an user-defined "Offset Waypont" on the FMS flight plan? I am referring to the notes on p. 91 of the J41-AOM Operations Guide, but I do not find any other details/examples. How do I defne a new radial/distance waypoint using a given waypoint? Thanks, in advance. [bTW, I personally think PMDG J41 is an excellent product and lot of fun, in spite of the shortcomings discussed elsewhere in the forum...]-Dipti
Enter the anchor waypoint ID followed by a asterisk '*', and press the Enter Key.Example LAX* The Offset waypoint page will display, and you can enter the offset details for the new waypoint.Regards.Ernie.

ea_avsim_sig.jpg

Enter the anchor waypoint ID followed by a asterisk '*', and press the Enter Key.Example LAX* The Offset waypoint page will display, and you can enter the offset details for the new waypoint.Regards.Ernie.
Ernie:Appreciated the prompt tip. Yes, it worked.Happy flying!Dipti