Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest PhilK

The plane Frozes when changing views Open Overhead

Guest PhilK

I use the Level D 767 in window mode in FS9. I am in the main panel in the copkit, then if i move to overhead panel, FMC or with the Joystick change to left or right view, the plane frozes. I have encounterd an insatisfatory solution which is decrease the size of the window mode, so if I use 75% (approx) or less of my screen for the FS9 instead full window mode, the program works, I change views to overhead, side, FMC without any problems.I am using W7 64 Bits, my card is ATI HD5850 and native resolution of my 20" wide screen is 1650*1050. I also has the same problem if I run it with Windows XP and Windows 7 32bits (then the SO is not the problem). I had the same problem with my old graphics card ATI HD3870 (which I changed 15 days ago), I have the last catalyst drivers installed. I have tried: reducing the AA to minimun in the Catalyst and in FS9, use an small resolution in fs9 than in the desktop (for instance 1024), I tried to use a profile with Catalyst to force the FS9 to use the settings, I have installed Ati Tray Tools and create profile as well. I have tried configuration manager of LEVEL D with VC.It is very strange, but if i change the views in full mode window using the s key to the 3D View and then to outside views, i have no problems, it doesn`t freeze, the problems are in the copkit. Gauges???I don`t know what to do, I am going Mad with this. I like the LEVEL D 767 working in all my screen. I appreciate a lot your help.

Head over to the Level D forum, once you register you can ask anything you want. Support is not given here in this forum.http://www.leveldsim.com/forums/Best,Robert

\Robert Hamlisch/