Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest icebreaker09

Load manager problem

Guest icebreaker09

Morning All, Can anyone tell me why the load manager doesn't work in anything other than the tutorial - I input my load data into the manager, save it but the info isn't transferred into the cdu when i go to any panel. I have VISTA 64 Bit. Thanks for any forthcoming assistance, Frederick Brown

Morning All, Can anyone tell me why the load manager doesn't work in anything other than the tutorial - I input my load data into the manager, save it but the info isn't transferred into the cdu when i go to any panel. I have VISTA 64 Bit. Thanks for any forthcoming assistance, Frederick Brown
Wrong forum you want the PMDG forum, but anyways load up your flight in fsx then open up the load manager, once it is connected and your load and fuel are what you want then hit the "Send to FSX" button not the "save to file" button

as.jpg

Seinfeld Quote of the Month:

"Course, it would have to be someone who hasn't heard the story before. Someone who is unencumbered by any emotional attachment. Someone whose heart is so dark, it cannot be swayed by pity, compassion, or human emotion of any kind"

Guest icebreaker09
Wrong forum you want the PMDG forum, but anyways load up your flight in fsx then open up the load manager, once it is connected and your load and fuel are what you want then hit the "Send to FSX" button not the "save to file" button
Thanks for that Ian, forgot to mention that I'm using fs9.(I'll try to apply it anyway) BTW, what are we looking at in your avatar !, Cheers, Frederick Brown