Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cattz

ground textures going 'blurry'

Just recently all my ground textures have started getting the 'blurries'. Not been a prob before. Changed my Nvidia drivers back from 190.xx to 185.85 ( as they were working well before) GeForce 8600 card. Deleted FSX.cfg and rebuilt. reset graphics to default etc. Any ideas where I should be looking?

Just recently all my ground textures have started getting the 'blurries'. Not been a prob before. Changed my Nvidia drivers back from 190.xx to 185.85 ( as they were working well before) GeForce 8600 card. Deleted FSX.cfg and rebuilt. reset graphics to default etc. Any ideas where I should be looking?
You could be having a heat problem, though you would probably notice that. Have you had any problems with other software. You have checked your drivers, but evidently that has not cured the problem.Try setting all your sliders to the extreme left....basically putting little or no demands on your system. See how that looks, and gradually move the scenery sliders to the right. I'm just brainstorming here...but, it's worth a try. Hopefully, someone with more techie experience will come along. Good Luck!Sherm