Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bcs112

Slow down the movement of the flaps

Hi,Does anyone know of a setting that will slow down the speed at which flaps extend ? The extension speed in FSX and previous version of FS has always been way to fast. Especially with big airliners the difference between FS timing and real timing is very big.Thx,Bj

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

EDIT:OK, I should have checked the SDK there is a settings in aircraft.cfg to change this... disregard my question
Taking note to myself: read the SDK before posting... :( I've lost count of the number of times this has happened to me...What is even more humbling is that on occasion, I've ultimately discovered that I had posted the answer to my current question several years ago, and a Search of the forum would have reminded me of my own answer!Don't get old if you can possibly help it... :(

LOL !

Taking note to myself: read the SDK before posting... :( I've lost count of the number of times this has happened to me...What is even more humbling is that on occasion, I've ultimately discovered that I had posted the answer to my current question several years ago, and a Search of the forum would have reminded me of my own answer!Don't get old if you can possibly help it... :(