Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SWVA4420

Can't set parking brake in FS9

Hi - I'm starting to keep a list of problems I've found so far on my system with Win7 64-bit in both FSX and FS9. I cannot set the parking brake in FS9. The FT/Wilco B737 has "dead" gauges in FSX. But back to the fs9 parking brake issue - has anyone else run across this problem? (Or for that matter, the problem of the FT 737 not working in FSX?)Any help/ideas would be greatly appreciated!Jim

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi - I'm starting to keep a list of problems I've found so far on my system with Win7 64-bit in both FSX and FS9. I cannot set the parking brake in FS9. The FT/Wilco B737 has "dead" gauges in FSX. But back to the fs9 parking brake issue - has anyone else run across this problem? (Or for that matter, the problem of the FT 737 not working in FSX?)Any help/ideas would be greatly appreciated!Jim
Edit - It appears I've solved the problem, as odd as this fix is - if anyone is using the RCB Ground Handling gauge for pushback operation - all I did was remove all files associated with it, then put them back...seems to have fixed this issue...weird....Jim