Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hi EveryoneJust thought for those interested I have had my system OC'd for a couple of weeks now at 4.0ghz with no problems at all. Nick your assumptions were obviously correct, as soon as I got some after market cooling I had no difficulties at all. For anyone that is interested I installed a Noctua NH-U12P cooler and OCCT for an hour never gets above 68C and we are into some warm weather here already, 30C+. I wanted to thank Nick, Mitch and the other guys that chimed in with help and now I am doing what i enjoy most, flying. Have downloaded the Flight 1 Mustang and having a ball flying around my home country of Australia. I intend to instal FTX Blue Red Green and Yellow soon to top things off nicely and also keen to give PMDG J41 a run.I can certainly see why Mitch has a smile on his dial, I do too!!CheersTimi7 975 @4.0GHz, 6gb 1600 RAM 7,7,7,20, Leadtek 285GTX 1 Ghz, Noctura Air, 300Gb Raptor for FSX, 1Tb Caviar Black HD for OS, W7 Home Premium 64bit

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Tim,Thanks for the information. Allways nice reading posts about successful builds. What graphics card are you using?

Yes :( That's a well balanced system. Should give you pleasant and smooth flights in FSX.