Sign in to follow this  
mcparr42

Simroutes Flight Plan KATL-KTPA Problem

I have been using simroutes.com for sometime now to generate more realistic flightplans for my airline flying in FSX. I have used this dozens if not hundreds of times without problem with one major exception--I am unable to load any flight that has a routing of ATL-TPA. I have attempted to download the two plans under the search routes function as well as created my own using the generate route function. I have also tried saving the routes to a different name all with no luck.My desired routing under this is: THRSR5 LUCKK SZW FOXX1. After saving the plan in FSX format, and placing it in my correct folder I am unable to open it up. It simply shows no routing with no legs. If I select ATL-MCO, MCO-ATL, ATL-RDU, ect, ect, I have no problems and it loads the plan correctly. Interestingly enough, TPA-ATL also works properly.I am even willing to use one of the two pre designed, saved routes but these too are not able to be loaded.I was hoping to find a solution on the simroutes forum however it appears that it has been shut down. Anyone have any suggestions or thoughts?