Sign in to follow this  
MarvK

Project Fokker

I don't know why, but I just "discovered" the freeware Project Fokker-100/70. Probably because I was more into the GA aircraft up until recently. I understand that it's only available at AvSim but, it's not. It's one of the many that have been lost in the hack. Is there anywhere else that it can be obtained from?Thanks,Marv

Will the Project Fokker F100 be returned to the library? I would like to download it as it was lost recently off the hard drive.Thanks

Will the Project Fokker F100 be returned to the library? I would like to download it as it was lost recently off the hard drive.Thanks
If it is missing here go to Flightsim.com and use Project Fokker as the search criteria.Many repaints available and some include the base model also.Hope that helps.