Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Badger

Returning User - What's the current build/patch state

Hello - I'm returning to FSX and Radar Contact after being frustrated with not being able to run FSX at the same detail settings as FS9. Now that I've eventually got a system capable of running FSX with decent settings, can someone please let me know what I need to download to bring RC4 up to the current build/patch state.I have the RC4 CD (brought as soon as it was released) and will of course update FSUIPC and everything else from Pete.I'm asking about RC in particular and if I need to download new builds or patches.Thanks

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hello - I'm returning to FSX and Radar Contact after being frustrated with not being able to run FSX at the same detail settings as FS9. Now that I've eventually got a system capable of running FSX with decent settings, can someone please let me know what I need to download to bring RC4 up to the current build/patch state.I have the RC4 CD (brought as soon as it was released) and will of course update FSUIPC and everything else from Pete.I'm asking about RC in particular and if I need to download new builds or patches.Thanks
send me an email, and i'll send you a direct link to versino 4.3you will still need to update fsuipc and makerwys, link pinned to the top of the forumjd