Sign in to follow this  
Darth Mop

Need UV-Map for PMDG_747_FUSE_LEFT_T.bmp

Hi guys, So far I have painted tens of repaints for the 747 so I'm not a newbie (before you ask)I have even painted the famous ANZ Lord Of The Rings repaint (which is really difficult since it's a photo)you can see my work here:http royalsky co uk (FlightSim GFX section)NO - I'm not going to ask you to become a "official" painter, but I would like to kindly ask you to give me the UV-Map for at least the file Fuse_left, the reason is I want to paint a Lufthansa repaint with the WC2006 scheme (Football nose) -> (a airliners.net link was here but the forum does not allow linking..)A few months ago I would use AircraftContainerManager to simply generate my own UV-Maps but now I'm using Win7 64Bit which does not want to install nor run ACM anymore since it does not support 64Bit so without your help I'm lost, I've always targeted perfection and to create a "as-real-as-it-gets" paint I have to either a)spend hours to align the football nose or b)find the UV Maps for at least the nose section and know where the border and edges areso guys, could you PLEASE send me the UV-Maps for at least FUSE-LEFT?Sincerely,Johnny Lawrence

Hi Johnny,Can't help you. The only UV Mapping I know of is for Sun burn we get lots of in Queensland Australia. maybe some of the painters in our midst can help.Regards

Geoff Bryce