Sign in to follow this  
Guest Delayskid

Ariane help!

Guest Delayskid

I have the ariane 737-800 working for the first time on my FSX setup and I also have the european ryanair liverys but I have a problem! I may be stupid or haven't done something I am supposed to do but I'm trying to work out why I can't see the winglets even on the stated winglet models? Is there a patch or anything to solve this? I've searched the internet but can't find a remody! Any help will be fantastic!ThanksDan

I have the ariane 737-800 working for the first time on my FSX setup and I also have the european ryanair liverys but I have a problem! I may be stupid or haven't done something I am supposed to do but I'm trying to work out why I can't see the winglets even on the stated winglet models? Is there a patch or anything to solve this? I've searched the internet but can't find a remody! Any help will be fantastic!ThanksDan
There's a fix on the Ariane forums. Same thing happened to me. I think it involves looking at a particular file and changing winglet to "yes," but you'll find the best information on their forum. (I'd share, but I just don't remember exactly what it was.)

There's a fix on the Ariane forums. Same thing happened to me. I think it involves looking at a particular file and changing winglet to "yes," but you'll find the best information on their forum. (I'd share, but I just don't remember exactly what it was.)
Hello Delayskid,if you have problem with winglets...just open the aircraft.cfg in fsx/simobjects/airplane/737-800 and under [airplane_geometry]/wing_winglets_flag=1 to display wingleds0 to hide Hope it helps. Greetz Thy