Sign in to follow this  
TC1

Route needed

I am finishing an around the world flight that I started sometime ago and I am now just getting a chance to finish. I am using the PMDG 747-400. The last leg of the trip is to be a flight from EDDF to KMSP. This should be a leg of about + - 4000 KM. I use the freeware versions of Route Finder, Sim Route, or Vroute to develop by flight plans. In all cases I can not find a valid flight plan that reflects this route.I am looking for a flight plan that uses the great circle route that runs north through the United Kingdom, Canada and into the United States. Route Finder will build a route, but it runs south towards Africa and then up the South American coast line. This turns into a flight in excess of 7000 KMs. The other two products do not list a flight plan at this time.Thanks for your helpTom

EDDF BIBOS UZ28 SPY UL602 NEW UR38 FINDO UP58 ERAKA 5918N 6028N 6138N 5950N 5E23 PRAWN 5E23 YDP J548 YKL J481 YQT J533 DLH KMSP3804nm/9:52Rob

Rob Prest

EDDF BIBOS UZ28 SPY UL602 NEW UR38 FINDO UP58 ERAKA 5918N 6028N 6138N 5950N 5E23 PRAWN 5E23 YDP J548 YKL J481 YQT J533 DLH KMSP3804nm/9:52Rob
Rob,Thankyou. I need a better flight planner, but with my wife laid off, for now thr freeware versions will have to do.Thanks againtom