Sign in to follow this  
Guest Wills402

Which is better?

Guest ba747heavy

Do you like coke or pepsi? Apples or oranges? Airliners or GA planes? ;-)Just fooling. I like FSBuild, but it depends on what your needs are in a flight planner. Perhaps if you listed what you wanted your flight planner to do, then perhaps I could give you better advice :)

Just as Fred says it

/Tord Hoppe, Sweden

Guest A321

I Say buy both if you can, FSNAV has the ability to fly the plane for you, It has a FMC built in, which is very generic, and works with all planes that use the default Autopilot. It also plans flights for you using SIDs and STARS, (as does FSBUILD). I think FSBUILD Creates much better Flight plans, and has a whole lot more options when it comes to flight planing. FSNAV as stated above also has a map which is good for situational awareness, finding the runway etc. It also tells you a lot of other stuff, like the Minium safe altituide etc. In short they both can be used to plan flights, but thats where the differences stop.Jason

Guest Wills402

I use both. I use FsBuild to generate my flightplans and FSNavigator as a map during flight. So if you can afford to get both you should.William

I have FSBuild 2.0 and I prefer the flight plans it creates, plus I think it has better intergration with the VATSIM network. If I wanted to spend money, I would buy FSNav but I think the price is a little too high.

Guest metaleye

Hello to all;But, where can I get FSbuild to perform some tests.Thank you.

Guest Wills402

Well, I'd start by going to www.fsbuild.com I'd bet you will find it there. :-)