Sign in to follow this  
Guest A321

SSW A310

Guest Skedflyer

There fourm is down as well guys, if your thinking of buying, don't right now, you'll waste your time...

Guest crashing_pilot

freedom of speech is NOT struck down sir,nor is freedom of READING.however,i wish some people would use whatlittle grey cells they have left before posting.and yes,i've used mine;what's the point in crying in the Avsim forum if the developer has his own forums?regards

Guest Id Rather Be Flying

"give them a chance before you call for the crusades to begin again":-lol There have been some GREAT back and forth comments in the last weeks!! Me thinks it's the same old Emotions flaring pre-release of FS2K4. Usually by next year it will be business as usual! heheheh

Guest SlimDady

So more people know whjat they are getting into?

Guest tgabriel

One of the saddest things of all is how utterly ignorant so many people are of site bandwidth. It could be that this SSW crowd did not anticipate the amount of traffic on their site to download whatever the product you all are drooling over. If that is any where close to accurate, they need to provide more bandwidth and a few of you folks need to learn a little patience.

Guest Tinkan

From what I've seen it's awesome.. too bad the installer was corrupt. This is PIC310...

Drew,While waiting for the installer to be fixed, I was reading over the FMC manual of 200+ pages. Looks like they have included dang near everything. If that is true, this FMC will far surpass the PIC FMC, I mean they even have ACARS working inside the FMC! One thing I did not find and if anyone knows, pls let me know, is there a way to import a FS flightplan or are we going to have to manually input the flightplan everytime?

Eric 

Also, anyone know if we are going to be able to use the plane right away (like the 10 day grace period PMDG gives) once we get the main install file or are we going to have to wait till we get the key code from SSW? I hope we have at least a few days grace period seeing as how you cannot even download it without them getting your purchase receipt from SWReg so that means in fact you did purchase it?

Eric 

So is the installation error (funny how that appears) fixed now?

What does that mean, are you able to install it in FS without problems?

Eric 

Nope keep getting that .cab error. I just LOVE how they disabled the forums. Obviously can't handle the pressure from us. I guess that one post was right about intentionally releasing the .exe file with an instalation error to delay themselves and keep us quiet for a bit. Didn't work cause now ppl are even more ######. All I can say is these guys are VERY VERY unprofessional

Guest A321

>Nope keep getting that .cab error. I just LOVE how they>disabled the forums. Obviously can't handle the pressure from>us. I guess that one post was right about intentionally>releasing the .exe file with an instalation error to delay>themselves and keep us quiet for a bit. Didn't work cause now>ppl are even more ######. All I can say is these guys are VERY>VERY unprofessionalI think this post says it all if its true. However I strongly beleive They are very talented, but have a weird release agenda.Jason

Hi, JasonThe development team of SSW and the publishing team of SSW are exactly same persons...Dennis

Guest A321

>great work guys these innuendo's...without prove. Really add>to the friendly constructive atmosphere which seem so>characteristic for the flightsim community.>>>Rob "Holland&Holland" de Vries>http://www.emotipad.com/emoticons/Flying.gif>>>Sorry, I hope you have been following this project, since it started, and then since they took the pre-order from April. I only say this because if you have and you still stand by your post, then you must be mad!!!. I dont think anybody here is acusing SSW, of anything more than the fact they have constatly let us down, in various ways, Which you would be aware of. I ask all those people who have only just jumped on this bandwagon not to strike back at the comments of some who have actually been involved a lot longer that 1 day, and also have pre-ordered under the pre-tense of 3 failed release dates, promises, promises, and more.All those who you think are moaning are not. They are simply fed up with what they deem unreasonble, its not the fact of wanting a new toy, for some its a fact of will this plane ever land, or indeed was their ever intention for the plane to land.====================================================Here are the facts:Pre-order in April on the basis of an april release:Release pushed back (we only need to more weeks)Release pushed back again Release pushed back again Promise of July 14th release (last minute protection problem)Now installers dont work, (where is the Testing)Cant download file (SSW were and are very aware of the demand so provisions should have been taken).====================================================What can you deduce form this?, apart from the fact that whatever happens their is a reason for anger. Also amidst this anger there is strong support for SSW. So please before branding all moaners children and leaping to the defence of Payware as seems to be the trend on this fourm (obvisouly all users are wrong, and rude and moaners). Think first, people dont just come on and flame, and if they do its usually very very obvious.Jason