Sign in to follow this  
Guest A321

SSW A310

DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT. They are bad with support and can't even get their downloads working. Many people are frustrated.

Having just left their forum it appears they are aware of the issues and they are working to resolve them, they are communicating with customers who post in their forum. The product has been out only a few hours; give them a chance before you call for the crusades to begin again.

Calm down....It's always the same thing in the first few days when an highly expected product is available.... I'm in line expecting the download also, but I don't worry,I have my receipt, if the things don't work the I'll contact the suport!And I'm a litle disapointed too, but it's because of the download procedure and not the download itself. In this regard nothing comes close to the Flight1 way... ;)

Guest Tinkan

Prattman, you haven't even tried it. This is their first large release yet, of course they are going to have some issues with it. It's sad that people are going to probably take your 'advice' without doing any research what so ever, just wait till you see the plane to actually make a choice.

Sorry guys just a bit ######. I registered for an account yesterday and they send you an email to activate your account so you can post on forum. THAT isn't even working. Never did get my email. Did it twice. And for those that are awaiting, when you go into the registered users area, is it working for you? Everyone keeps getting a "page not found" error. Some ppl it works, some not. I dont get it

Guest Tinkan

Everybody is having that problem.. SSW is sorting it out. Just because they aren't overly-vocal about it doesn't mean they aren't working on it.

Guest Tinkan

Err.. sorry mis-read that problem. I know of nobody else experiencing that problem. E-mail them I guess. ):

Guest A321

Tincan its true, the forum does not send your Activation email.I have been mailing them for 2 days already, and they have not replied.Guess they are 2 busy.Jason

Guest Tinkan

Not now, I think they fixed something cause now I can download the setup file.

Guest crashing_pilot

sheesh...this kind of topic makes me sick....like you will die if you don't have an A310 on your hdd...Tom,can you facilitate us with a Rant-mode-on Forum,where everybody can dump their frustrations? :-lolthat way i'll get to dump some of mine ;-)regardsTom.

Guest Skedflyer

I still get a empty file every time I try..I'm sorry I forgot that freedom of speech was struck down..If you don't like don't read it.... post that that make me sick as well...

Hi,Just be patient, they said at one stage that over 75 people were trying to download at one time, allot of bandwidth i would think. All other major releases have had the same thing on their first dayRegardsDarren

Don't waste your time downloading the main file till SSW1 lets you know to start it. They found an error with the install package so even if you get the whole file, it will not install due to some sort of cab error. Stay tuned to their forum.

Eric