Sign in to follow this  
Guest CX330_CPA Virtual

Aerodesign A340 problems.

I have just dl'd this wonderful plane, but haven't been able to enjoy, due to what I hope is a tech problem.I only get 5fps, at thats at gatwick, which is relatively sparse. I am only using stock AI, and no other add ons. Normally, with a Meljet Craft ( quite FPS intensive) I get around 22-28 fps.With the same settings, I get only 5fps with the aerodesign a340.Can anyone help?Regards,Bob.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi, I cant help you, but where did you get it from?ThanksJason

The aerodesign website. I don't know the address, but there is a link on the Avsim Home page.regards, Bob.

Hi BobI have tried to download files from Aerodesigns web-site, but it take a zillion years, it goes sooooo sssslllloooowwwww (from Greenland). Do you get a reasonble download speed?The "base package" is here at avsim (FS2002 original aircraft), but the "model patch" and repaints are only so far to find at Aerodesigns website.Link here:http://www.aerodesigns.projectai.com/RegardsHenrik KorningBGGH

Hi Henrik,I got about 2-5 kbps, but thats what i get all the time, because i am only on dial-up. Regards,Bob.

Gentelman you have to revisit AVSIM for the latest base pack download.The pack on AVSIM has all the patched mdl files and the liveries are in proocess of being moved over to the AVSIM as well .As far as the FPS concern is i get stead 17-20 fps at the airports and 30+ fps in the air.My Specs AMD 2000+ (1.76 ghz)512 PC2700 ramGeForce 4 4600So i am even lower on my PC specs then some people reporting here... CheersEugene SchneiderAeroDesigns Flight Model DeveloperCathay Pacific Captain