Sign in to follow this  
Guest Ken_Salter

...SSW, when will it work?

Guest A321

>It would be GREAT to have the 310 tonight, but that is not>what I'm asking ;)I'm asking to be in the registered users>database, even if there isn't anything to download.>the simple fact that my name be on the list would be enough to>keep me assured that there is nothing wrong with my purchase>;)>Regarding the download I'm willing to wait a LITLE bit more,>if it means that will be fast, one time,and reliable! ;)>>Santos>(LPAV)>>>Im sorry if we dont get it tonight then what was the 24hour thing about. ohhh, I feel the tantrum coming on already. :-bat Jason

Let me get this straight....I never asked for the a310 to be released in any on my posts, nor gave them an ultimate for this matter.....The reason I've said "..until the end of day G.M.T" was regarding to my name on the list ( I don't care (much) that there is nothing to download), because in two diferent ocasions SSW sayed that "acounts have been activated to users who bought...." in in those diferent ocasions I was suposed to be "activated", so the fact tha I'm not, means that there is something wrong with my purchase! In this case I'm giving them this amount of time to tell me whats wrong! not to give me the a310.....And if in fact there is something wrong either they fix it or I'll fix it myself with a refund and then purchase again to reset the situation!!!Did you get it now Jason???? :-wave Santos(LPAV)

Did you activate your account!!!Why give up so soon. I hope the aircraft will be there this weekend.I still belive in the and everything will be oke. By the way....If nobody can download, and nobody can post. The site sould be fast duh!!!

When did you buy the A310???If it is after 18th july 8.00 am GMT, you account wont be in the datebase yet. Otherwise you sould be able to activate your account!

Hey Santos.In his statement from yesterday evening(or was it afternoon) Dmtri(SSW1) said, that he's not even reading our E-Mails. Regarding your concern, which i can fully understand, there is not much chance to get an answer right away, at least not from the person most involved in this.I do still not understand the philosphy behind their silence, as at least Evgueni steps by here and in the SSW forum as well from time to time. At least he should be aware of your and the other not yet activated accounts and concerns and give you an answer.I've given up guessing, when they will fix this all up, and hope they will be more supportive in the future.Regards, Michael.

Well guys. Maybe just one thing left to do. Everyone wanr to ask for a refund? I think we deserve to get better updates as to what is going on. Thats all. And we are not even receiving that. I say by 1800Z today we should just ask for a refund.

Guest A321

>Let me get this straight....>I never asked for the a310 to be released in any on my posts,>nor gave them an ultimate for this matter.....>The reason I've said "..until the end of day G.M.T" was>regarding to my name on the list ( I don't care (much) that>there is nothing to download), because in two diferent>ocasions SSW sayed that "acounts have been activated to users>who bought...." in in those diferent ocasions I was suposed to>be "activated", so the fact tha I'm not, means that there is>something wrong with my purchase! In this case I'm giving them>this amount of time to tell me whats wrong! not to give me the>a310.....>And if in fact there is something wrong either they fix it or>I'll fix it myself with a refund and then purchase again to>reset the situation!!!>Did you get it now Jason???? :-wave >>Santos>(LPAV)Dude I understood, I just want to make a very fustrating situation a little lighter thats all.Now back to my tantrum. :)

Guest Skedflyer

I'm happy to see AVSIM removed the release on the manin page, Thank you...

Can someone that is able to post on the SSW site please ask, AKA demand, and update when we will be getting it. Also tell them to quit BS'ing us on what the problem is. Tell them to admit fault if they have to and just explain they do not have the 310 ready. Quit this saving face delay tactic of telling us it is the server. I could have built 50 servers by now.

Guest A321

>When did you buy the A310???>>If it is after 18th july 8.00 am GMT, you account wont be in>the datebase yet. Otherwise you sould be able to activate your>account!>>I think their should be some colloation of action if their continued lies continue..I dont want to sound bad, but just how many more times can they mess this up. How much worse can this get.

You go ahead!!! I will wait a little longer if you don't mind. I have been waiting all my life so.....

Guest Tim

HiWell the site and forum appear to be down now, havent been able to access them for some time. Maybe this could be it??? :-S HopeTim

A321,It is not so bad....you just can't download.... for now...I still keep my hope's in SSW and the FS community and mankind in general!Dispite of somepeople here!!!!!Saddam Lied, Bush Lied, Blair Lied, SSW Lied, So what's new!!!

>I think their should be some colloation of action if their>continued lies continue..>And that's my point! I did register with SWReg 3 days ago. First download 50 Mb corruptSecond download 76 Mb the file was corruptThird download 78 Mb and yes again it is corrupt.IMHO it smells a bit....And when there is no A310 for me tonight i will ask SWReg for a refund because i'm not sure there is a A310 from SSW for FS. Perhaps it only exists in Paint Shop Pro or whatever...Oh BTW the forum and the Users area's are down now..Greetz,PeterEHMZ

Original Message RE: Well I ordered yesterday...How Stupid Did you activate your account!!!Why give up so soon. I hope the aircraft will be there this weekend.I still belive in the and everything will be oke. By the way....If nobody can download, and nobody can post. The site sould be fast duh!!! Soon is a relativ word.All those people of you asking for patience among the other's who are asking for some update from time to time, encourage SSW to prolong their self set datelines. You give them the impression that the way they are acting(or better - and there i have to repeat myself - not acting) is ok. From my point of view, and i think i'm not the only one, this is not the case. With the "official" announcement at AVSIMthey made their A310 - release public for a wider community of flightsimmers who might not yet have been aware of their product and in that way also got some new potential customers. Shortly after that, they announced the well known problems officially on the Website, gave another estimate which already has passed and since the short message from SSW1 from yesterday - nothing more.I still want this bird, and i already accepted the fact that it takes longer than expected(even in my worst dreams), but there are also other, new customers who missed all the discussions in advance and they have the same right to be kept uptodate as we have.And the heck(sorry again), if the bird is not ready yet - this is no broken leg, they simply should say the through about it, but at least they should say something from time to time and not let new customers worry about their already spent money.Only my two cents, Michael.