Sign in to follow this  
Guest Ken_Salter

...SSW, when will it work?

Guest Tim

HiYup agreed, they need to update more.Dmitry just posted in the forum"As you can see the server sometimes is not accesible. We sometimes have to reboot server as we testing new software. It's on the way."Tim

Haven't they been "testing" the new software for a little too long? I am not much of a server guru but to those out there that are, isn't this a little too long for having to test software. Simple, you load the software, you test it once or twice, if it doesn't work you get different software. Avsim's software seems to work just fine with me. Actually better than fine. Ask the owner of Avwsim what he uses and use it. All that would have takem me 1 hour. Not 3 days.

>"As you can see the server sometimes is not accesible. We>sometimes have to reboot server as we testing new software.>It's on the way."Armageddon is on its way too. lolIt would have been quicker just sending it to us via MSN.

>Now back to my tantrum. :)Hey A321, how far are you with your tantrum, still alive(hehe)*:-* Michael.

>I'm happy to see AVSIM removed the release on the manin page,> Thank you...>>Nope, it's still there, only moved a little down the page, due to new announcements.

>>"As you can see the server sometimes is not accesible. We>>sometimes have to reboot server as we testing new software.>>It's on the way.">>>Armageddon is on its way too. lol>It would have been quicker just sending it to us via MSN. ...it's a long way from moon to earth...:-spacecraft

ManYou guys are really getting screwed.I feel bad for all concerned.;)But I do think that you should ease up and give SSW all the time that they need get things together.Sound familiar?

Evgueni:Take all these messages as a compliment. It looks like you have a great product and everyone wants it!

>Call, we shall help to solve your problems!>>Evgueni>SSW Team>http://www.simsoftworkshop.com...you can be sure Evgueni, i'm not going to spend that money to call you. All i'm asking for is to give an update on a regular basis, i think some of these posts have a point here. I see you manage to read the forums from time to time, so you can't be THAT ignorant.In addition, you seem to like teasing, so let me tease back a little.Regards, Michael.

>>Call, we shall help to solve your problems!>>>>Evgueni>>SSW Team>>http://www.simsoftworkshop.com>>...you can be sure Evgueni, i'm not going to spend that money>to call you. All i'm asking for is to give an update on a>regular basis, i think some of these posts have a point here.>I see you manage to read the forums from time to time, so you>can't be THAT ignorant.>>In addition, you seem to like teasing, so let me tease back a>little.>>Regards, Michael.It seems kind of wierd how they have the time to post here at Avsim but not thier own forums...Very unprofessional.

Ark

--------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5ghz / 32GB G.Skill (Samsung B) / Aorus Master Mobo / EVGA GTX 2080Ti FTW 3