Sign in to follow this  
Guest nutcase

FS2K4 Manufacturer's Release Date?

I swung into Best Buy to get my printer worked on and, just for giggles, checked with the software folks on the availability date for FS2K4. After a search, they said 29 Jul 03, but the date is not firm as Microsoft hasn't announced the firm release date yet. Has anyone out there heard any news on when the real "ship date" is going to be announced? I guess I won't get into "lean forward" mode until I hear this date announced...Thanks,Dave

If you go to microsoft games web site they say it is available now which we all know it isn't.Sean

EBWorld and Avsim have had the 29th for quite a while now (and most other sites) and they are very reliable with their dates. Seeing as the game has been gold now for quite some time, there is no reason for it to be any later than that.http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/234941.asp

-------------------------

Craig from KBUF

Guest nutcase

>If you go to microsoft games web site they say it is>available now which we all know it isn't.>>Seanhere is the exact wording on MS games website:Flight Simulator 2004Celebrate the Century of Flight with the latest version of Flight Simulator, available July 29!http://www.microsoft.com/games/default.aspxJan roar R