Hi,I am looking and looking and can not find. What this is exactly? Should I install it? If it was mentioned somwhere, please give directions.

Tom Link

Hi,Located here:http://www2.hifisim.com/node/9Fixes some path issues.Use it if you would like. Not much difference between B433 and B435.
THX, however I was looking more into the subject what it fixes? I love ASA (since 2 days :( ). Only issue is hight Temp while flying Wilco Abus vol 1 :(

Tom Link

Hi,Here are the fixes going from B433 to B435: Fixes: - Fixed problem with alternate window scaling causing improperly configured map image. - Fixed problem with Vista causing

THX. So fixed do not relate to me as I did not encounter such problems.BTW - TAT issue on my ASA seems to be temporarly solved by disabling DWC... I think :)

Tom Link