Sign in to follow this  
barryward12345

Anybody fly Lonnie Paynes' B757 ? Help!

I am having a bit of trouble with Lonnies' fabulous freeware B757. My main problem is just understanding the sequence of events forthe startup and actually finding all the various systems on the panel.I downloaded all the upgrades ( I think ) -- but can't really find any startup guide in the documentation . I have managed to get the engines stsrted and gotten the aircraft into the air -- but I dont have any power to the radio panel and can't get the autopilot to turn on ( possibly it too is lacking power) -- but can't seem to see what I am doing wrong. So if anybody could explain the correct startup procedures - particularly in relation to turning the generators on and getting power to all of the panel, I would much appreciate it.Barry

Guest cimgrp

Barry,You can download a 757 checklist from AVSIM by searching for "checklists" in the library. Lonnie has included a manual on the panel systems in the "docs" folder...title is "manual.htm." Its in there with a whole bunch of other stuff...hope this helps.Regards,

Thanks for that Roy -- I have a checklist included with the panel which, as far as I can see, I am following - but my problems remains - no power to certain parts of the panel.. Radio stack, a/p and warning panelBarry

I have managed to figure out a "workaround" for my problem - installing a "Avonics master switch" from the B737 panel into Lonnies panel now allows me to turn the radios and a/p on. I can't really understand why I couldn't get these to work in his panel - perhaps I was doing something wrong - but at least I can fly the a/c now.Barry