Sign in to follow this  
Guest groundpounder75

How do you make your plans?

Guest N73GX

Ok, I have tried a few and none that I have seen and tried have been to my liking. I have tried NAV 3 , and Super Flight planner, I have looked FS Build over. Neither one of these were as easy to set up and use as FS Navigator. Is there something else out there (Pay or Free) that I have missed? I like using FS Nav for making my flight plans but a lot of the times I want to make a plan with out having to call up FS.Is there anything else I could try outThanks

Hi Jason,where do you do most of your flying? If it's in the States, you could try www.fltplan.com . You'll have to register, but it's free. Also, be aware that this is a real-world site that allows you to file FPs online, so don't be too hasty with the mouse-clicks :).Any routes you get from there can just be copied and pasted into the freeware version of FSBuild, which will convert it into most valid FS formats.Cheers,Gosta.http://hifi.avsim.net/activesky/images/wxrebeta.jpg

Try www.pmflightplanner.com excellent stuf

What exactly are you looking for in a planner ?Nav3 would be the closest thing WRT to the way it works to FSNav that runs outside of FS. If you don't like that, then maybe if you gave us a better idea what specific features you are looking for we can help you.Regards.Ernie.

ea_avsim_sig.jpg

Guest groundpounder75

You could by charts for Victor Airways and Jet Airways and plan your route from actual maps. This is probably the most rewarding path you could take to actually figuring out how to get from point A to point B. You can buy flight planning charts for $4 or $5 from Sporty's. You could act like dispatch before your flights.