Sign in to follow this  
Guest jase439

LeadTek GeForce2 GTS Pro 32MB - For Sale

I figure I would make this offer to someone here before I list it on E-Bay.I have a LeadTek GeForce2 GTS Pro 32MB for sale. Card is about 16 months old and is in warranty through the end of 2003. Retail software, cables, etc... are included (although I no longer have the original box). Includes support for RCA & S-Video TV-out. FYI: this card comes in two flavors - 32 and 64MB. My card is equipped with 32.Specs can be found here:http://www.leadtek.com/geforce2/gts64new.htmLeadTek is a higher-end card manufacturer (and good to work with if you have problems), and all their cards come with kick-tushy cooling which allows them to overclock well (at least according to several popular gaming mags - my card has never been OC'd, however). This is a nice "middle of the road" card and works well with FS2000/2002.If you've never owned a GeForce2, be advised - the 2D signal quality is highly dependent on your monitor. If you're running a lower end monitor at resolutions above 1024x768, you may not be pleased with this card (or any GF2 for that matter). I am using a Viewsonic GS790 19" and it's sharp as a tack. I had less-than-pleasing results with 2D quality with my ADI 19", however.I am asking $70 (same card lists for $129/$144 on pricewatch.com). USPS Priority Mail included. Will ship to any US customer in the contiguous 48 states. Will also ship UPS, FedEx, Airborne - your choice, but will bill the additional cost of shipping to you.Cheers,Jjase439@hotmail.com

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Oh wait.... cancel that... my $h*tty computer doesnt even have an AGP slot. :(

In that case: ignore the e-mail I just sent to you :)(how do you manage running FS2002 on anything LESS than an a AGP card?)