Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

One_Shot

737NGX shared cockpit?

I tried looking around on the forum for an answer, but seeing as the NGX is still in production, I figured I wouldn't find an answer. Being a real world pilot, I like to fly the heavier aircraft with a co-pilot and have been using fsx's shared cockpit with any aircraft capable of doing so. My question to the developers, is will the NGX be fully shared cockpit? I have heard, but not tried, the Maddog MD-80 has full support in this area, as both pilots can even see entries being input into the FMC. I have been a proud user of PMDG and will buy the 737NGX regardless... but would like to know if this would be possible.Thanks for your time,Jack McPeekvirtual-nato.org

I tried looking around on the forum for an answer, but seeing as the NGX is still in production, I figured I wouldn't find an answer. Being a real world pilot, I like to fly the heavier aircraft with a co-pilot and have been using fsx's shared cockpit with any aircraft capable of doing so. My question to the developers, is will the NGX be fully shared cockpit? I have heard, but not tried, the Maddog MD-80 has full support in this area, as both pilots can even see entries being input into the FMC. I have been a proud user of PMDG and will buy the 737NGX regardless... but would like to know if this would be possible.Thanks for your time,Jack McPeekvirtual-nato.org
PMDG hasn't commented on this yet, but have you seen this?http://www.fs2crew.com/cart/products/FS2Cr...on-for-FS9.html

PMDG hasn't commented on this yet, but have you seen this?http://www.fs2crew.com/cart/products/FS2Cr...on-for-FS9.html
I have, and it looks great. I prefer an actual person to just saying the things since it helps more on cockpit teamwork... but if the developers don't include the shared cockpit, I'll look into getting the FS2Crew also. Thanks for the link. Hopefully we can hear back though, as I think this would be a great way to get more people to buy the aircraft ;)