Sign in to follow this  
WebbPA

My favourite panel

HelloI keep seeing posts about panel useage with the excellent Rafi aircraft and would like to add my choice.I have for several years been a keen registered user of Tony d'Ambrosio's REALCRT series and have modified several of them to suit my preferences.I wonder if any graphics guru could help with the appearance of the MCP, the text always shows as "blotchy" and detracts from what would otherwise be a good looking panel and try how I may in my crude way I am unable to get any improvement.Also if one tries to use the REALCRT ND in a panel displayed at higher resolution than 1024x768 the proportions of the text reduces unrealistically.Even with the above disadvantages I still find the panels with the simple FMC to be visually preferred to most other more recent offerings (the complex PSS series excluded) and if Tony were to re-enter the arena I for one would be delighted to upgrade and pay to use his products.I think his files are still available, search for "Tony d'Ambrosio"

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Thanks, I have only been using the RealCRT.NDs.gau. I think it's the same author. But I didn't know there were whole panels based on other designs. I've got some downloading to do.