Sign in to follow this  
jcboliveira

Looking for a good Gauge editor & designer program.

Guest xoio

Hi everyone,Can anyone please point me in the direction of a good gauge designer/editor program that is preferably free. (But i will pay if good)I have a few ideas for some custom gauges, The ability to design from scratch is just as important as being able to edit existing gauges. Also the ability to work with XML gauges is also very important.I've already heard of CPD (Custom Panel Designer) &FS Panel StudioHowever these are for the whole panel. I really want to focus on just gauge design at the moment. (I think that CPD doesn't let you edit/create gauges anyway?)Look forward to your help.Al

The only gauge editor program that I know is EasyGauge it has a demo to try out. It has two versions: gauge creator and gauge creator that allows to change the code.Freeware I don't know any program. The only way that I know for doing completely freeware gauges is:GNU or BorlandC C compilersXML gaugesThe best place to ask is one forum bellow in the panel designer.Jos