Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

StoneC0ld

GoFlight GF-RC Rudder controls

I've tried contacting GoFlight, but so far they haven't been able to find a wiring diagram and could only provide me with instructions on how to figure out which wire does what for myself...I had to replace the potentiometers for my toebrakes, and in the process of doing the right toebrake, I severely screwed up and lost track of which wire went on which prong on the potentiometer. (I thought I could remember it and cut all 3 wires off the old potentiometer at once, then got interrupted and forgot it...)If anyone in here has the GF-RC rudder controls, would you be able to get a view of the right toebrake potentiometer and report the order of the wires? They should be blue, black and grey wires.I'm fully willing to get down and dirty and do the recommended tests to figure out the wire positions for myself, but just thought I'd try asking on here in hopes that I can save a bit of money... (This would require a tool I don't have and would need to buy..)Thank you in advance..

Meant to post sooner, but problem solved. Everything I needed is printed right on the circuit board where the wires are soldered, which I hadn't looked at.