Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chuck_B

FSNavigator: Move Aicraft to This Location Option -

Is there a utility or a hack out there (freeware OR payware) that will instantaneously and seamlessly move my complex FMC equipped aircraft further along my route as well as FSNavigator does? As FSNav has started to get long in the tooth I thought I should hedge my bets and at least learn to use Flight Sim Commander which is missing this very nice feature. FSNav will move my aircraft to any point on the map with just a simple mouse click while it sustains all my FMC navigation and flight data, as well as the integrity of my FSPassengers flight completely if I find myself unexpectedly short of time and want to move instantly from, say TOC to TOD. I know about SLEW mode and the FS9 map, but both of those options abort my FS Passengers flight that I want to keep going if only for the brake and other sound affects and especially for the automatic PIREPs, which in itself is a great flight planning tool. Thanks for any help you can provide.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

You could always change your 'simulation speed' although I would not reccomend anything over x4.Moving the aircraft to a different location WILL in fact, ruin any FMC flight plan.

That's what I thought too, but it works if you do it just right. If you use FSNavigator and set the waypoint to which you're jumping to the next one in the FMC, it works just fine. It took me a while to figure out how to do it, and you definitely have to do it right . . .