Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

markturner

How to get the Captain Sim F-18 missions to show up

Hi There, Me again!!!I recently got the captain sim Xload in their sale. It came with 6 missions and I can see the mission files in my Flight simulatorX documents folder, where all my saved flights etc are, but they are not showing up in the missions menu in the GUI.Can anyone tell me how to get them to show so I can fly them? cheers, Mark

Guest UlfB

I have no Flight Simulator X documents folder, but maybe you mean the Flight Simulator X folder in your Documents folder.If the mission files got installed in the Flight Simulator X folder in your Documents folder they should show up when you click the Load button on the FSX Free Flight screen. Normally mission files get installed in a sub folder in the FSX Missions folder.

Hey Ulf, yes, that was the folder I meant. They do not show up as you described in the free flight menu. And there appears to be no Captain sim missions sub folder or anything relating to them in my missions folder.Each mission seems to consist of 4 files, (reading from the "Type" column) an SPB file, a WX file, a Microsoft flight simulator application and a H:\MicrosoftFlightSimulatorX\fsx.exeThe missions in my missions folder seem to have lots more files than this....Any help welcome!!!cheers, Mark