Sign in to follow this  
mwilk

Wilco 737 PIC

I need a 737-300/400/500 for FSX. It looks like the Wilco is probably the best bet. I fly with VC and Trackir and I know there was an issue with the EADI and EHSI being so dark at night that they were not visable. Does anyone know if this problem has been solved? No point in buying this aircraft if I can't use it at night.

NAX669.png

I need a 737-300/400/500 for FSX. It looks like the Wilco is probably the best bet. I fly with VC and Trackir and I know there was an issue with the EADI and EHSI being so dark at night that they were not visable. Does anyone know if this problem has been solved? No point in buying this aircraft if I can't use it at night.
I have this addon. The virtual cockpit graphics do look dated but overall I am pleased with the plane. However as you mention the level of light in the cockit at night is very low if not none existent and so this is an issue. I haven't resolved this problem but would be keen to know if there is a solution, otherwise this will remain an issuetom

Tom

Why not read some useful tips and tricks - http://forum.avsim.n...22#entry1965722

Tom, Thanks for the reply. Scoob, do you know if this problem has been fixed. I happen to spot it in the Feelthere support forum. I'm afraid this would be a show stopper or me.

NAX669.png

Guest hmstiger
Tom, Thanks for the reply. Scoob, do you know if this problem has been fixed. I happen to spot it in the Feelthere support forum. I'm afraid this would be a show stopper or me.
Feel There, the developer of the Wilco Jet, does not do a good job with night lighting in the cockpit on any of their planes. I don't think any of them have a true dark cockpit with backlit lables and gauges.

Hello,I have two problems with my PIC737:1. Problem with WXRadar:When I turn it on, the test screen still appears (green-yellow-pink-red grid) on EHSI. I wait quite long (even 7-8 min.), but nothing change (on ground or in the air). I have installed latest version of FSUIPC (not registered). I tested it in stormy conditions. Radar doesn't work :(I read in Internet, that start the plane with 2d kokpit panel may help. So I tried this solution .. but effect is the same.What can I do to solve this problem?2. Problem with light in cockpit in dusk condotions:I have very poor light in the VC, about 7-8 p.m., when the dusk is outside.After 8 p.m. the light in VC becomes brighter and it is pretty good.How can I solve the problem with poor light in dusk condition outside?PS. I have FSX (SP1, 2), VISTA 64, PIC737 BOXRegards,Lucas

Hi Guys This is for lucas: With the weather radar if you use REX,ASA,ASX, and have some of the extra features checked in options then I could'nt get the wheather radar to function. Example: ASA- Uncheck DWC, visability graduation and smoothing, force destination wheather zone. Not sure if one or a combination causes the problem. I experienced this with the PIC737 and EMB170/190. Hope this Helps.Cheers Bob B.

Hi Bob,Thanks for your suggestion - Radar works, after turn DWC off (I have ASE)! :)Great.. but.. I want to be DWC on :( ..what now?PS. ASE installs XGauge - this is also something like wheater radar, but when I open this window, then change camera view and then back to cockpit view, XGauge disappear :( ..and I have to turn it on again ..it is annoying :(Regards,Lucas