Sign in to follow this  

6000th member

I suppose I have to say something...When I went to avsim.com, I was surprised to see a small article on its 6000th member; well.... thats me!!!I just find it a bit funny, thats all.It also shows how big our flightsim community is getting. Over 6000 members already; I have to say a big thanks to www.avsim.com and to all its staff, and us flightsim people that use it. But really, without the staff... where would we be now?Thanks...James Pearceconcorde3@concorde3.freeserve.co.ukP.S My username 6000th member is for sale at a starting price of

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Welcome to this forum, well said on joining as the 6000th member :)

Welcome James !I was on duty the day you logged in (Monday I believe?) but just missed you.... when I looked it was at 5998.... when I looked again a little bit later the counter stuck at 6013. I would have welcomed you before otherwise ;-)As for selling your username.... :-lol :-lol :-lolHave fun in our forums and don't be a stranger ;-) :-outta Francois :-wave[table border=0 cellpadding=10 cellspacing=0][tr][td valign=bottom" align="center]"At home in the wild"[/td][td valign=bottom" align="center][link:avsim.com/alaska/alaska_051.htm|Don's Alaskan Bush Charters]"Beavers Lead the Way"[/td][td valign=bottom" align="center][link:www.avsim.com/vfr_center/mainpages/vfr_flights_main_page.htm]VFR Flight Center]"Looking Good Outside"[/td][/tr][tr][td valign=top" align="center]http://avsim.com/hangar/air/bfu/logo70.gif[/td][td valign="top" align="left" colspan=2]http://ftp.avsim.com/dcforum/User_files/3cdd6a6a60efc7f5.gif[/td][tr][/table]________________________Francois A. "Navman" DumasAssociate Editor &Forums AdministratorAVSIM Online![/bemail: fdumas@avsim.com________________________

Thanks to both of you for the kind comments.Its nice to see people supporting and helping one another... and I can tell you, you just put a big smile on my face!Thanks...James Pearceconcorde3@concorde3.freeserve.co.uk