Sign in to follow this  
Jason_Peters

For the PMDG Fella's

Guy's thanks again for another great product! I will be purchasing here shortly. I wasn't sure on this one, as I don't fly the 747 often. But the model looks so great, and I don't mind purchasing to support the best FS design team. Just as I have since your early models for the FLY! series.Though I did have one question:Any chance for a flight model update in the near future? I'm sure those big engines give her a nice boost of power, and I'm sure the increase in length, and the new wing will allow higher gross weights. Not to mention increased range, and possibly fuel capacity. I don't mind the same VC at all as it's my understanding that the aircraft are very similar. But, I would sure like her to fly like a 747-8 and not a -4! So how about it? That's all this bird really needs to be complete! Here's hoping that someone is already tinkering away at it...

This is what I'm hoping. I hope this is a "lite" product of something that is yet to come. I'm more for function over form, so it'd be great if this actually flew like a 747-8. (I know it's impossible as the real 747-8 hasn't flown yet and I'm sure Boeing isn't anywhere near being able to provide technical/performance data on it).

This is what I'm hoping. I hope this is a "lite" product of something that is yet to come. I'm more for function over form, so it'd be great if this actually flew like a 747-8. (I know it's impossible as the real 747-8 hasn't flown yet and I'm sure Boeing isn't anywhere near being able to provide technical/performance data on it).
Agreed, though even a close guess would be nice. Like a 744 on steroids if you will to simulate the increased power and range. The model is such a beauty, she deserve's some flight model work! Though I must say, I am currently enroute as United 074 Heavy, out of KLAS bound for PHNL and enjoying the frame rate increase! Only 2+10 (1+05 on the 2x I'm running the pacific portion on) left till a sunny PHNL arrival! Thinking Sydney next maybe... Haven't been down that way before..