Sign in to follow this  
Dillon

90% of my FS2k2 panels don't work with FS2k4!!!

This is crazy, most if not all my FS2k2 panels don't work with FS2k4. This new sim really has a problem with gauges which really boggles my mind since MS and Beta testers have claimed such great compatibility. I can't understand why a sim that shares so much with it's earlier predecessor has problems like these. This is almost like what when I switched from FS98 to FS2000. I'm sorry to say this but FS2000's code is basically the foundation here, FS2k2 and FS2k4 are updates on that same graphic engine. We should not be seeing issues to this degree, I mean most if not all FS2002 panels have some sort of problem and that's crap, not to mention FSDS1 planes don't work but we already heard about that. I remember when FS98 came out and Microsoft had to release a patch to get many addon planes to work because so many complained. Well it seems Microsoft is at it again because there is no reason why all these gauges have problems, I guess the boys at Redmond aren't so addon friendly as they once claimed to be.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!