Sign in to follow this  
Guest BeaverDriver

C185 Guide Updated

Guest BeaverDriver

Good Morning All,I have updated the C185 Guide to include page numbers, which I had intended to do with the first version, but hey, I'm old (and getting older by the second... :( ). You can get the updated guide here:C185 GuideIf you don't care about page numbers, this guide won't add anything to what was there before, so you can ignore it.Thanks folks, and sorry for the screw-up :(

Alright Glenn, Now there is trouble...I have read your C185 Guide and liked it a lot. You have made it sound like flying this little workhorse could be both challenging and fun for a Sim pilot like me. I have some other Carenado Aircraft that I love, pretty much that is all I fly in FSX.I figured that was enough aircraft for now. Then, you added PAGE numbers to your guide and that did it.So, I am off to buy yet another aircraft. You are starting to cost me some money.Thank you very nice job on the C185 Guide.

Guest dusty_sourdough_574

Thanks Glenn.Got it.

Guest BeaverDriver

Thanks guys, Enjoy :(

Thanks guys, Enjoy :(
I'm just a casual simmer, but when I fly it's usually in a Carenado plane. Just a creature of habit I guess. I don't buy many add-ons, but your C185 user's guide has persuaded me to pry open my wallet later today and purchase the Skywagon. If all of Carenado's planes had a guide like that I'd probably buy more of their planes. It's just that extra "sweetener" needed to push me over that purchasing edge. Thanks for your work on the guide and thanks to Carenado for their work on the plane.

I'm just a casual simmer, but when I fly it's usually in a Carenado plane. Just a creature of habit I guess. I don't buy many add-ons, but your C185 user's guide has persuaded me to pry open my wallet later today and purchase the Skywagon. If all of Carenado's planes had a guide like that I'd probably buy more of their planes. It's just that extra "sweetener" needed to push me over that purchasing edge. Thanks for your work on the guide and thanks to Carenado for their work on the plane.
Ditto. Great work!