Sign in to follow this  
Guest Alias

.log file

Guest Alias

Hi jd,did you receive the .log file sent last saturday?

Hi jd,did you receive the .log file sent last saturday?
i don't see it. what was it about?

Guest Alias
i don't see it. what was it about?
Strange headings on final, I thought I have sent..OK shall try again.Regards.

Guest Alias
Strange headings on final, I thought I have sent..OK shall try again.Regards.
I have sent again jd: is it OK?

Guest Alias
where are you sending it? i'm not getting it.
I have followed the pinned topic to the letter. Isn't it that your spam filter is ultrafiltring? I have used two different e-mail addresses to send this file I can't believe it's me the problem.

JD,I wonder if this is why you haven't replied to the messages I sent last Friday and yesterday. Can you confirm if you've received them please?

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

jd any news? :(
i don't have anything from you. is your isp blocking it because of size? how big is it?i have received other logs from other people, just not yoursjd

Guest Alias

just sent again under Gmail, let's see it's only 1.3 MB.

Guest Alias

I thought you might be interested in what Gmail tells me about your account:it says that there is a virus?!? in the attachment, but this is untrueThis is an automatically generated Delivery Status NotificationTHIS IS A WARNING MESSAGE ONLY.YOU DO NOT NEED TO RESEND YOUR MESSAGE.Delivery to the following recipient has been delayed: jd@jdtllc.comMessage will be retried for 2 more day(s)Technical details of temporary failure:Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the recipient domain. We recommend contacting the other email provider for further information about the cause of this error. The error that the other server returned was: 451 451 Application error (Authentium virus): Timeout (Mode: normal) (state 18).----- Original message -----MIME-Version: 1.0Received: by 10.216.87.79 with SMTP id x57mr1523617wee.83.1266049664872; Sat, 13 Feb 2010 00:27:44 -0800 (PST)Date: Sat, 13 Feb 2010 09:27:42 +0100Message-ID: <4b0b67801002130027o444f6027n9b0684e98d829c14@mail.gmail.com>Subject: problemFrom: Lorenzo Schiavetti <lorenzo.schiavetti1973@gmail.com>To: jd@jdtllc.comContent-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary=0016e6d7dfa78afaf2047f7728ae- Mostra testo citato -

Guest Alias

jd,any news on this? Couple of days ago I received a message from Mr. Dekker telling me he hoped there wasn't any virus in my attachment as if he finally got it.Thanks

jd,any news on this? Couple of days ago I received a message from Mr. Dekker telling me he hoped there wasn't any virus in my attachment as if he finally got it.Thanks
you didn't receive my reply email.there was nothing wrong in the log. perfect downwinde, base, final vectors.jd

Guest Alias
you didn't receive my reply email.there was nothing wrong in the log. perfect downwinde, base, final vectors.jd
OK, thanks.My mail address is not always working well. Next time I will use a different one.Regards.