Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest realatp

Selecting runways

Hey, in the RC 4 Program after you have made up your flight plan in the area where it says your ARR DEP ALT ect and tells u all the frequencys there a little box that lets you slect your runways, what does that actually, cannot find ir in the manua;l. Thanks

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hey, in the RC 4 Program after you have made up your flight plan in the area where it says your ARR DEP ALT ect and tells u all the frequencys there a little box that lets you slect your runways, what does that actually, cannot find ir in the manua;l. Thanks
really?there is a table of contents entrypage 107RunwaysBelow the frequencies, you will find two drop-down boxes with the runways available to youat the departure and destination airports. If you want RC to assign you a certain runway fortaking off and landing, choose it here. Otherwise, RC assigns the runway that is most suitablegiven the wind conditions and AI traffic patterns.

O ok thank, I searched it, but it wasn't anywhere, swear to god, I wouldn't dare tell u I searched if I didn't.