HiFirst of all I must say that the product is great, keep up the good work.Now to my problem.I can't get checklists to start. No metter what I do it's the same. Speech recognition is working because I can talk to the ground crew or start the engines but when I come to the checklist part nothing happens. For instance I say "preflight chacklist" and nothing. No FO starting the checklist. Does anyone have the same problem?Thanks in advanceAles

HiFirst of all I must say that the product is great, keep up the good work.Now to my problem.I can't get checklists to start. No metter what I do it's the same. Speech recognition is working because I can talk to the ground crew or start the engines but when I come to the checklist part nothing happens. For instance I say "preflight chacklist" and nothing. No FO starting the checklist. Does anyone have the same problem?Thanks in advanceAles
Hi Ales,Don't 'reset' the flight. That's the issue. Load FS clean, then load the 737.I'd also recommend loading the Cessna first before loading the 737. That ensures the 737 will load clean.I know what's causing this issue, and I'm working on a fix.

Hm, I'm sure that I started from loading Cessna first, following all instructions, but It's still the same.I will tray again today and will let you know.BTW when will you release this fix that you working on?Thanks Ales

Hm, I'm sure that I started from loading Cessna first, following all instructions, but It's still the same.I will tray again today and will let you know.BTW when will you release this fix that you working on?Thanks Ales
Hi Ales,Update: Soon... I'm adding features that I incorporated in the Maddog version, not just fixing stuff so it's takes time. Hopefully next week I can start rolling the updates out.Another thing to try:Remember that the you can only call for the Checklist when you're in the right mode. The Checklist needs to match the displayed mode.Example: You can't call for the Landing Checklist if the mode if the displayed mode says Takeoff.Best,

Well I tryed everything even fresh install of PMDG 737 and still can't get the checklist to start.So I think my only hope is the update.Anyway thanks for your helpAles

Well I tryed everything even fresh install of PMDG 737 and still can't get the checklist to start.So I think my only hope is the update.Anyway thanks for your helpAles
Hi Ales,There's no reason your checklists shouldn't work.Send me an email and we'll do a Remote Desktop session so I can set you up directly.Best,