Sign in to follow this  
Stetter

Astably work callouts

Greetings.FSX sp2, windows 7 x64.Astably work callouts. Allow sounds to play inexternal it views-is checked up. Sometimes I do not hear 50 40 30 20 10ft, and as the report on release of spoilers and revers. Sometimes I do not hear sounds of release of flaps or with the big delay.What ways to solve this problem, without Callout lose sensation of control of airplane

Best Regards

Evgeny Olenchik-UUBL

Greetings.FSX sp2, windows 7 x64.Astably work callouts. Allow sounds to play inexternal it views-is checked up. Sometimes I do not hear 50 40 30 20 10ft, and as the report on release of spoilers and revers. Sometimes I do not hear sounds of release of flaps or with the big delay.What ways to solve this problem, without Callout lose sensation of control of airplane

Boeing777_Banner_DevTeam.jpg

Armen L Cholakian
PMDG Sound Engineer

Thanks for the answer Armen, I defragmented a disk right after installations MD11. I cannot find law of absence of sounds. I extended flaps and I hear the report of the co pilot. I hear 2500Ft RA after that all sounds of the co pilot come to an end, I fly with a livery of aeroflоt, and i have RAid0Evgeny Olenchik

Best Regards

Evgeny Olenchik-UUBL

Sound problems as that are connected with switching of views!!!!!When I let out slats and I do not hear a soundtrack, I switch a view, button S and it is play, I let out flaps and again I do not hear a sound, I switch view S it is play and i do not hear 50 40 30 20 10ft, and as the report on release of spoilers and revers to the former.And as sounds of spoilers.Help!!!

Best Regards

Evgeny Olenchik-UUBL

Hi Evgeny, Sometimes sound issues can also come from installing or updating drivers after FS is installed. Check your sound settings in FSX. Sometimes the playback device gets reset to "Primary..." which is often not what you want. I recently updated my sound drivers and lost all of my ATC sounds, and GPWS. Once I set these two back as shown below (for my X-Fi) I got my sounds back.sound.gif*Another problem is if your headphone or speaker plug came slightly out of your sound input jack of your sound card. If that's the case you can also lose certain sounds, since it then only allows mono to be heard since the stereo part of the male pin is not seated.

i9 10920x @ 4.8 ~ MSI Creator x299 ~ 256 Gb 3600 G.Skill Trident Z Royal ~ EVGA RTX 3090ti ~ Sim drive = M.2  2-TB ~ OS drive = M.2 is 512-gb ~ 5 other Samsung Pro/Evo mix SSD's ~ EVGA 1600w ~ Win 10 Pro

Dan Prunier

Thanks Turbine777, you have prompted me an exit from deadlock. The problem was in sound options in FSX.Thanks PMDG for MD11 I on Radarbox often I see MD11 flying by over Moscow.Sorry for my English I think it better than your Russian.

Best Regards

Evgeny Olenchik-UUBL