Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

radorabatin

CFF Explorer,G3D.dll CTD errors

Hello all :-)I have a question, I already applied modification to fs9.exe using CFF explorer,enabling fs9.exe using more than 2gb RAM,it resulted by occasional g3d.dll errors and CTDs,so I also modified g3d.dll using CFF explorer, after some testing I don't experience CTDs ,does anybody have any experience modifying g3d.dll in CFF? (just to add,my xp is modified in boot.ini for 3bg switch)thanks for inputradoslav rabatin

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hello all :-)I have a question, I already applied modification to fs9.exe using CFF explorer,enabling fs9.exe using more than 2gb RAM,it resulted by occasional g3d.dll errors and CTDs,so I also modified g3d.dll using CFF explorer, after some testing I don't experience CTDs ,does anybody have any experience modifying g3d.dll in CFF? (just to add,my xp is modified in boot.ini for 3bg switch)thanks for inputradoslav rabatin
HiI experienced same problems after modifying FS9.exe. I didn't try with g3d.dll but looks promising.Edin

HiI tried modification with CFExplorer and g3d.dll and it does not work.Same problem as before.Edin

HiI tried modification with CFExplorer and g3d.dll and it does not work.Same problem as before.Edin
Hi,thanks for reply,rado