Sign in to follow this  
ugomasu

speech recognition vista Home Premium

Hi.where can 'I find the program "speech recognition"?I've bought maddog crew but I can't use the program because in my Vista Home Premium I didn't find the speech recognition.Please help mebest regardsUgo

Hi.where can 'I find the program "speech recognition"?I've bought maddog crew but I can't use the program because in my Vista Home Premium I didn't find the speech recognition.Please help mebest regardsUgo
Hi Ugo,Vista/Win 7 have the SAPI speech recognition system built in.Just make sure the Speech Recognition (not text to speech) setting is set to English - US.In the Windows Control Panel you'll see the Speech Recognition panels.It's only XP that requires you to install SAPI separately.Best,

Hi Ugo,Vista/Win 7 have the SAPI speech recognition system built in.Just make sure the Speech Recognition (not text to speech) setting is set to English - US.In the Windows Control Panel you'll see the Speech Recognition panels.It's only XP that requires you to install SAPI separately.Best,
Thank you for answer,but in my Vista doesn't speech recognition and when I'try to open the program(panel control)only appear :CONFIGURE YOUR SPEECH RECOGNITION experience,if you would like to learn more about speech tools..........please visit the Microsoft Speech On line CommunityUnfortunately no program is there.Please help meugo

Thank you for answer,but in my Vista doesn't speech recognition and when I'try to open the program(panel control)only appear :CONFIGURE YOUR SPEECH RECOGNITION experience,if you would like to learn more about speech tools..........please visit the Microsoft Speech On line CommunityUnfortunately no program is there.Please help meugo
Hi Ugo,Please see this thread. It's contains a screen shot of what you should be looking for.Speech Recognition Setup