Sign in to follow this  
dolin

Performance values and Load Manager

I have some questions regarding the Queen for FSXFirst: how is it that I cannot fully load my airplane of cargo and passengers without an error message: ZWF exceeds maximum? Why is the load manager designed to do this?According to the manager, the maximum inputable ZFW value exceeds the maximum structural ZFW. How can it be? What is the actual maximum ZFW, according to which i'll setup my simulation parameters?Second: Is there a way to calculate your maximum range according to your TOW, your current fuel amount and winds along the route? In the FMC it isn't shown as far as I know, and either in the manuals.Can anyone help

mastery.jpg

Specs:

Windows 7 64bit / Intel Core i5-3550 @3.30 GHz / 8.00 Gb RAM / ATI Radeon HD 7800 2Gb

Wow, that is a loud signature.The plane is designed to allow you to maximize cargo or pax but not both, it isn't unusual among all makes and manufacturers.There is an entire chapter in the manual on fuel planning. The FMC does a fair job if you have put winds into the route, it will show you expected fuel at destination on the progress screen and give you a message if it thinks you are short.

Dan Downs KCRP