Sign in to follow this  
Dark Moment

Parking Brake and CH ProPedal Question?

Pressing the brake pedals no longer releases the parking brake for some reason.From the keyboard, I can set or release the parking brake.Once the parking brake is released (by the assigned key), the brakes work fine with the pedals (or F11 and F12 on the keyboard).No big thing, but I don't know what changed. I have tried recalibrating the brakes with FSUIPC and checking my assignments both in CHMGR and FS2002. They are all correct.Any ideas?ThanksRTH

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hmmmmmm, do not have a solution to your problem but I experienced the following after installing FS2K4 (I also have CH yoke & rudders):The 'parking brake' sign did not display but the 'differential braking' did! By fully depressing the pedals (toe brakes) the 'differential' disappeared and was replaced with just 'brakes' and then, by totally releasing all pressure on the rudder pedals neither of those indicators appeared and effectively, the brakes were released.As it stands now with no downward pressure(braking motion)on the pedals, nothing displays. If pressure is exerted about halfway, 'differential' braking displays. And if fully depressed, 'brake' displays.I've tried calibrating a couple of times and reviewed the assignments but no success yet. This has happened previously after installing new editions of FltSim but I cannot remember how I solved it. If I make any earth shattering discoveries, I'll post 'em.-GeorgeM at 5B6