Sign in to follow this  
Guest WIiceman

747-400 not working under standard account

Guest WIiceman

I recently bought a new computer and installed the pmdg 747-400, and it will not run under a standard account user. It will run if there is admin privlleges. Anybody know why this is happening, and if there is a way to correct it.I have a stepchild that is 14 and wants to follow in my footsteps and become a pilot in the real world. He loves to fly the 747-400 in flight sim. The problem is I do not want him to have admin privlliges.Thanks for your help.Christopher Will

Guest Gary Buska
I recently bought a new computer and installed the pmdg 747-400, and it will not run under a standard account user. It will run if there is admin privlleges. Anybody know why this is happening, and if there is a way to correct it.I have a stepchild that is 14 and wants to follow in my footsteps and become a pilot in the real world. He loves to fly the 747-400 in flight sim. The problem is I do not want him to have admin privlliges.Thanks for your help.Christopher Will
Hello from AVSIMYou need to contact the author of the download his email address should be in the readme file. We at AVSIM do not offer any support at all for any of the files uploaded here. But we do require that the author provide support and includes a email address as where people can find answers to questions about there upload. Please advise either myself or any library manager if you should not find a email address in the readme file.Your other option is I can move this post to the appropriate forum where others might be able to help out. Let me know if you wish me to move it. :(

Contact PMDG directly, they should be happy to provide support for any of their products that have been legitimately purchased. Also keep in mind that some software requires admin privileges to run properly.