Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest wayne0881

STAR Chart into London Gatwick

Hi All,Can somebody please help me out with the STAR Arrival into London Gatwick? I have filed a flight from Cardiff (EGFF) to London Gatwick (EGKK) using Routefinder and it gave me this route:EGFF (0.0nm) -SID-> ALVIN (29.5nm) -L9-> BADIM (35.9nm) -L9-> WOTAN (42.5nm) -L9-> MALBY (52.9nm) -L9-> SIREN (60.0nm) -L9-> MIMBI (66.9nm) -L9-> KENET (75.9nm) -STAR-> EGKK (128.4nm) I found the Alvin SID chart to get me on my way from Cardiff to gatwick but the route says KENET STAR, the only chart I found which was relative was a WILLO (NORTH) but that just takes me to a hold to WILLO??? unless i've read it wrong???? what would be the procedure to get to Gatwick??? Sorry if this is obvious im just trying to learn charts.....

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi All,Can somebody please help me out with the STAR Arrival into London Gatwick? I have filed a flight from Cardiff (EGFF) to London Gatwick (EGKK) using Routefinder and it gave me this route:EGFF (0.0nm) -SID-> ALVIN (29.5nm) -L9-> BADIM (35.9nm) -L9-> WOTAN (42.5nm) -L9-> MALBY (52.9nm) -L9-> SIREN (60.0nm) -L9-> MIMBI (66.9nm) -L9-> KENET (75.9nm) -STAR-> EGKK (128.4nm) I found the Alvin SID chart to get me on my way from Cardiff to gatwick but the route says KENET STAR, the only chart I found which was relative was a WILLO (NORTH) but that just takes me to a hold to WILLO??? unless i've read it wrong???? what would be the procedure to get to Gatwick??? Sorry if this is obvious im just trying to learn charts.....
Here is some info on EGLL http://www.nats-uk.ead-it.com/public/index...;Itemid=90.html