Sign in to follow this  
Heliguy

Welcome to Aeronet 24/7

Aeronet 24/7 was founded in 2007 by Peter Collins. Aeronet 24/7 has grown over those years to be the success it is today. we have group flights,ATC events,a new Aeronet 24/7 Flying club founded just 2 weeks ago.why dont you come and give us a visit you will never look backWebsite:http://www.aeronet247.com/Teamspeak 2: aeronet247.comClick here to connect to our TeamspeakFSHost (FS Multilayer): aeronet247.com

Aeronet 24/7 is a Multiplayer Flight Simulator server that has now become fully dedicated.Aeronet 24/7 started it's life back in 2007 when it was founded by Peter Collins. It started off completely self run. Over time Peter implemented new elements for Aeronet including a self hosted Teamspeak, Free webs, a free forum. Since then Aeronet became more than a place to fly, but a community and is now strong and one of Flight Stimulator Multiplayers growing number one places to fly. A strong team of administrators now work together to administrate the Teamspeak and Multiplayer servers so that users can fly in peace and under the conditions they expect.Aeronet now works in partnership with Strive Hosting which hosts Teamspeak servers, a fully licensed forum & website created by Aeroweb Designs.Further plans for Aeronet include new Teamspeak technology enabling fliers to be able to fly on Flight simulator and through their radio stacks, the ability to switch channels without minimizing the sim. This is the dawning of Aeronets dedicated ATC server.Want more info and an experience? Why not drop in on us and see our members doing what they do best, having fun!By: The Aeronet 24/7 Staff

Just a update our new ips are as followsTS2: 70.39.160.115FSHost: 70.39.160.115

Good job im on here heliguy.wrong ip, 115 is for strive, not aeronetthe ip for AN247 is 70.39.160.114 (ts2 & FShost)Also for all who read this, there is a hop flight event coming up on our server (if all goes to plan and no technical difficulties with the server)Saturday 24th July 2010 19:00 UK timeHops through the alps...Light GA aircraft, single or twin prop, minimum cruising speed of 100kntsrequired cruise alt for the 1st 3 airports is atleast 9,000ft to clear mountainsHops are...LOAN-LOWZ-LOWI-LOIH-LSPM-LILEthen we will decide if we should carry onEveryone is free to join us on this event, or make yourself a frequent flyer on AN247Liam / L1AM5CCO of AN247

OS: Windows 10 Home Premium 64Bit CPU: Intel i7 4790K Quad @ 4.4GHz MoBo: ASUS Z97 Pro Gamer GPU: nVidea/Gigabyte GTX980 RAM: 16GB (2x8GB) Corsair 1600C9 Vengeance DDR3 1600Mhz PSU: Seasonic X-650 80+ Gold Monitor: ASUS VG248QE 1920x1080, 144Hz, 1ms

Ok my bad liam :( I that was at half 2 I wrote that I was half asleep lol.

MOD NOTICE:Where not a VA where a Flight Simulation Club :S.

Update:Website: www.aeronet247.co.ukTeamspeak 2: Aeronet247.co.uk FS Multiplayer IP: 213.175.217.149RegardsLiam(L1AM5 - CCO of Aeronet 24/7)

OS: Windows 10 Home Premium 64Bit CPU: Intel i7 4790K Quad @ 4.4GHz MoBo: ASUS Z97 Pro Gamer GPU: nVidea/Gigabyte GTX980 RAM: 16GB (2x8GB) Corsair 1600C9 Vengeance DDR3 1600Mhz PSU: Seasonic X-650 80+ Gold Monitor: ASUS VG248QE 1920x1080, 144Hz, 1ms