Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ST1322

Sometimes all it at its best

As I was searching for the best set up, now I found one, and i admit that i finally listened carefully what was advised and... I do get full overcast with no sight of ground thru the clouds and I do get multiple layers :) The only that I am waiting for is the SP for the TAT issue and clouds at 30,000ft however I havent seen much of those in past 2 weeks :)

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

As I was searching for the best set up, now I found one, and i admit that i finally listened carefully what was advised and... I do get full overcast with no sight of ground thru the clouds and I do get multiple layers :) The only that I am waiting for is the SP for the TAT issue and clouds at 30,000ft however I havent seen much of those in past 2 weeks :)
Hi, Can you post here some pictures of your best settings or options of ASA?, and you use the fspuic for control or limit of winds or clouds?I use the default setting and I have this images (Is there a better configuration that further improves this?)image18.jpgThank youJosman

It will be difficult with pictures as I do not take them but here is short description of what I found mandatory for success :)OPTIONS:1. Force destination Wx - OFF - I often got rain at 20,000ft without clue why, and Service Pack was supposed to fix lot's of issue with is so now it is OFF. However I do plan to turn it on and do some testing soon.2. Enhance route coverage - ON3. Additional weather stations - OFF - I found that point 2 works much better.4. Dynamic Rate of change at 0% and believe me, weather do change. I noticed no sudden changes.CLOUD OPTIONS:1. Max layers at 5. Believe me I get SOLID overcast.2. 4 (four) bottom slider are set at 0% and one of them is at 1% (cirruc cloud generation). This was followed by JSkorna advice as potential bug fix to something that I can not even remember now. All works fine with it!3. Other sliders can be set at everyones wish.4. Prevent cloud redrawd - ticked on.5. Prevent thunderstorms when CB reported - unchecked.WIND OPTIONS:1. DWC is ON.Rest can be at everyones wish.VISIBILITY:1. All ticked on.2. Rest at your wish.And that is it. Ok I did notice one problem with clouds being at the ground or sticking out of it - try to fly to Mexico City. Alt of the filed is 7000 something and clouds are just on the ground, but there is either topic here on it or HiFi is working on the problem, cant remember now.