Sign in to follow this  
conundrum

Wilco Tiltrotor

Would anyone care to do a Wilco Tiltrotor repaint? I can only find one picture of the livery:http://www.gov.mb.ca/health/ems/lifeflight.htmlHowever, it looks like a simple job for anyone who's a half decent artist. (Which is not me.)I'm not sure what it says on the sides of the fuselage, but "Manitoba Lifeflight Air Ambulance" will do. If a registration number is to be added, it would start with "C".

Would anyone care to do a Wilco Tiltrotor repaint? I can only find one picture of the livery:http://www.gov.mb.ca/health/ems/lifeflight.htmlHowever, it looks like a simple job for anyone who's a half decent artist. (Which is not me.)I'm not sure what it says on the sides of the fuselage, but "Manitoba Lifeflight Air Ambulance" will do. If a registration number is to be added, it would start with "C".
Here's another picture.

\Robert Hamlich/

It still needs a bit of fine tuning:
Nice work, just like the Airbus Vol 1 and 2 I see the paintkit and model do not align very well.

\Robert Hamlich/

I've lined things up somewhat better, added the missing engine textures, as well as some soot from the exhaust.I don't know if anyone else want to use these (There are some good current and upcoming FSX add-ons that they'd go well with), but I'll probably load them to avsim at least as a "backup".The paintkit left off some good caution stickers and outlines that are on the default models, but I don't think I'll bother trying to add those now. Maybe if I make a paint of "Saskatchewan Lifeguard".

I can't find an "edit post" option, but anyway, the BCAS/Helijet paint has been uploaded to Hovercontrol. No idea when/if they'll post it.

Missed the front gear door and underside of ailerons in the previous repaints. :(:(

Oops. Need to make sure squad no. is just 442:Up next??:NASPAnyone know what type of antenna that nose boom is?

Oops. Need to make sure squad no. is just 442:Up next??:NASPAnyone know what type of antenna that nose boom is?
Looks like a camera pod to me. Probably equipped with FLIR/Video/Still for offshore patrol missions. Hey BTW paints look good.

\Robert Hamlich/

PC7 (model by "Piglet") in Canadian Forces colours. Not as pretty as the Texan II, but the model's free.rcaf.jpg

Dino Cattaneo's T45 Goshawk in CT-155 livery, though not exact due to the texturing of the model:201.jpgVRS Superbug FSX:409Canada.jpg

Nice work, would love to see the Super Hornet fly for Canada while we are waiting for delivery of the F-35 in 2017.

\Robert Hamlich/