Hello, I am trying to start a flight using the FS2Crew Voice Edition for the PMDG 737. I have the 600-900 and all model updates. However, when I click the voice button in main panel, the "ON" light flashes and then goes right off. I cannot get this to stay on and therefore voice will not work. I do have a headset/mic plugged in and nothing is muted. Does anyone have any ideas? Thanks Matt Elston

Hello, I am trying to start a flight using the FS2Crew Voice Edition for the PMDG 737. I have the 600-900 and all model updates. However, when I click the voice button in main panel, the "ON" light flashes and then goes right off. I cannot get this to stay on and therefore voice will not work. I do have a headset/mic plugged in and nothing is muted. Does anyone have any ideas? Thanks Matt Elston
Hi Matt,Did you install SP1?If so, it's either:SAPI not installed (if using XP)or:Speech Recognizer is not set to English (or English US if using Vista/Win 7)

Hi Matt,Did you install SP1?If so, it's either:SAPI not installed (if using XP)or:Speech Recognizer is not set to English (or English US if using Vista/Win 7)
Bryan, I just realized that I do not have speech recognition installed. However, I just finished building this new computer on Wednesday and do not have Office XP on it. Is there a way to install speech recognition without Office? I would prefer to not put Office on this computer. Thanks for the help!

Bryan, I just realized that I do not have speech recognition installed. However, I just finished building this new computer on Wednesday and do not have Office XP on it. Is there a way to install speech recognition without Office? I would prefer to not put Office on this computer. Thanks for the help!
Hi,Here's a direct link for SAPI:NOTE: ONLY XP USERS MAY NEED THIS. VISTA/WIN 7 HAVE SAPI ALREADY BUILT IN!!!http://download.microsoft.com/download/B/4...SpeechSDK51.exeBest,